image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11

HELLO I'M Ronnie wrenchBiscuit|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY COLLECTION?|I WILL BE GLAD TO SHOW YOU| 'CAUSE I'M EASY|I'M EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING|.......|I began guitar lessons at the age of 12|During the first year of my studies | my mother would have me play and sing for guests| She always requested "Proud Mary"| as that was her favorite song| I loved my mother and father| I loved them very much | Do You Know About Love? | | at the age of 21 | while on active duty in the USN| I became serious about songwriting| I love to write songs |Are you a songwriter too? | | A song and a musical composition| are not exactly the same| but they both define a moment|...|one moment in a lifetime| | Would you like to know | more about me?|


Share this:

CONVERSATION